Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Ice Dome

Options
  • 21-04-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Any tried it? Worth a visit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

Yeah it is. It's cheap compared to Dublin.

But if I was made choose between a night Ice Skating or a night Bowling, I'd go Bowling...

The ice rink is good tho'...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Chatmaster wrote:
    Yeah it is. It's cheap compared to Dublin.

But if I was made choose between a night Ice Skating or a night Bowling, I'd go Bowling...

The ice rink is good tho'...

Good man :D Bowling ftw!

Haven't tried the ice dome (for obvious reasons, see my location :(). Is it real ice on the rink or that plastic ice? I've skated on both an to be honest, skating on ice is a bit harder but so much better. The plastic skating isn't very interesting or exciting at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

r3nu4l wrote:
    Good man :D Bowling ftw!

Haven't tried the ice dome (for obvious reasons, see my location :(). Is it real ice on the rink or that plastic ice? I've skated on both an to be honest, skating on ice is a bit harder but so much better. The plastic skating isn't very interesting or exciting at all!

Lol. Well I compared it to bowling becasue there is a good bowling place in Dundalk too. But it hurts your fingers! :(

Advertisement