Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Get rid quick...

Options
  • 20-04-2007 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

how do i sell my car asap!!!?? ive just bought a car and i dont need two
    its a perfect learners car, needs a new wing which is 300, 104k.
    im lookin 600e, its nctd, taxed....
    i just want to sell it quick
    any tips? plus ive no room in the drive for it
    ps i have it in adverts.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Stick a big FOR SALE sign in the windows and your mobile number. Put an ad on the local SuperValue etc noticboard if you have one.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i would do that, but i live in a baddish area so i would be afraid theyd steal it purely cos its for sale!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,103 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Buyandsell.net for free or if the car still looks well, with a picture for about €10

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

oh on another topic, whats the website where you enter the reg number and it gives ya a load of info...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Misticles wrote:
    oh on another topic, whats the website where you enter the reg number and it gives ya a load of info...

http://www.cartell.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Glanza V

What car is it??? Do you have a link to the ad on adverts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Advertise as much as you can and if the price is right it will sell.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Misticles wrote:
    i would do that, but i live in a baddish area so i would be afraid theyd steal it purely cos its for sale!! :)
    That might not be a bad thing you know... as long as it is insured against theft.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,103 ✭✭✭✭unkel

as long as it is insured against theft.

That's the problem. Most people that buy a new car before selling their old car first, leave the old car uninsured. Well, I do...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Jrad

What you do is take a few good photos of it all clean and the like, and for 30 bones you can stick it on carzone.ie and they will post it up until sold. Good website. That what id do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement