Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone help ....

Options
  • 19-04-2007 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

im trying to find the name of a television show that was on years ago.

I'll try not to sound to vague! It was a game-show (sort of) set in a castle where people had to make it through diffrent tasks (sorta like the crystal maze but people died in it i think , or lost the game) i think it was computerized. I also remember a giant kings head talking!

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Fort Boyard or something???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I thought it was "Incredible Games" but after reading up on this, I see it was set in a lift.
    Looks like Healio is correct though, not that I remember this show at all.
    http://www.ukgameshows.com/page/index.php/Fort_Boyard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 poptart007

Was it Knightmare - on CITV? With the Dungeon Master Treguard - Oh the memories - was quite a geek then :D some might say I still am ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Definitely sounds like Knighmare... On regularly on Challenge if you want a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 poptart007

Ah it so takes me back, Friday afternoons just before tea time after a hard days playing, they really don't make em like they used to!!
    I still have some of the adventure books that went with the series - am I sharing too much :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

It could possibly be this

The Adventure Game, I remember it well. The ending had a contestant against a block of 'energy' which they couldn't see. If they walked into it... game over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

This is absolutley Knightmare, I'll bet my left testicle on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Has to be Knightmare. I remeber thinking how Hi tech it was back in the day. Probably looks terrible now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's either Knightmare or you're smoking some bad sh1t! Man I was so jealous of everyone who got to go on that show :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

humanji wrote:
    It's either Knightmare or you're smoking some bad sh1t! Man I was so jealous of everyone who got to go on that show :(

If you think about it was really a bit Sh1t for the person on the show. They had a big helmet on their head so they could not see anything. It only looked good to us at home and the person giving the directions. "1 step left - now take 4 big steps forward - NOW RUN!!!!" Actually it was frickin deadly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I saw some clips of a pilot by BBC which was very similar to Knightmare, the only problem was the games were outside in real life and thats just not good so it gets a big

150px-Knightmare_treguard.jpg

WARNING TEAM!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

WHooooooooooooo!!!!!

this has being annoying me for so long!!!!

is there anywhere i can watch this again?

oh the nostalgia!!!

Advertisement