Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free isis puzzle!! Involves finding

Options
  • 19-04-2007 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I know where the free isis puzzle in Ireland is just to let anybody know who would like to trek around the wilderness of achill. The puzzle i think is situated around the area of dugort on achill island. Clues are on the isis puzzle website and indicate its location! lemme know if somone bothers to find it!

http://www.isisadventure.co.uk/start/free-search.php

click on the free one in Ireland

Good luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

the location was a bit obvious,

it was just a matter of time before someone got off their ass to go get it :)

it's been found now anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

im very interested in finding the next one, ive got a fair amount of time to play with these days. we could make it harder by not using cars for transport, only public transport and bikes, thats how i want to try anyway.

Advertisement