Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NGK spark plug stockist

Options
  • 18-04-2007 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi,

does anyone know of a place in Dublin that sells the range of NGK sparks, I know most places do the standard ones but I wanted to get Iridium spark plugs, apparently you don;t have to check the gap on these and they are meant to help fuel economy (do they ?? )

ta,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Fionn101 wrote:
    Hi,

does anyone know of a place in Dublin that sells the range of NGK sparks, I know most places do the standard ones but I wanted to get Iridium spark plugs, apparently you don;t have to check the gap on these and they are meant to help fuel economy (do they ?? )

ta,

NGK aren't the only ones who make Iridium plugs, You can also get them in Champion and Denso. Most motor factors should have these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Tea drinker

I bought mine online, was, I think, from sparkplug.co.uk or something fairly obvious!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭wildswan

Try calling GSF car parts, off nangor road. They have a huge stock, and should have most plugs I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

What cars it for?Supposedly no gains to be had performance wise with iridiums over stock plug,likewise with leads too

Advertisement