Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair Macau Irish Poker Classic Qualifier

Options
  • 18-04-2007 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

as the title says, whos in? $162 entry.

The macau 1500 is gonna be a cracker of a tourney, i reckon ppl should "get in there"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Betfair

Satellites is at 9pm for $150 + $12

The event is a Threedom event so if you qualify through Betfair and make the final table then Betfair will pay your entry into the event for the next three years.

See you at the tables!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055080068

Thats some turn around BCB(refer to above thread),yesterday these sats were a "joke",today people should"get in there".Sounds awfully hypocritical to me,I can only guess why the quick change of heart but the words, carrot,dangle and donkey immediately spring to mind for some reason;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Is there one ticket gauranteed for this????????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055080068

Thats some turn around BCB(refer to above thread),yesterday these sats were a "joke",today people should"get in there".Sounds awfully hypocritical to me,I can only guess why the quick change of heart but the words, carrot,dangle and donkey immediately spring to mind for some reason;)

Danny,

I reckon you should get down off whatever little soapbox you are currently standing on. I was critical, and still remain critical, of the lack of guarantee of seats by Betfair.

I am playing the main event regardless, It would be my preference to qualify via satellite rather than stump up the €1,500 on the day. Thus far satellites have not had enough of runners to secure one ticket and the "satellites" have essentially been winner takes all sit and go's.

I am regd for this event tonight, it is in my best interest to have as many runners in it as possible as I, like others, do not hold a strong desire to play a 150$ sit and go.

I did speak with David Wilson from Betfair Poker today and he told me that if I could round up some players he would "see about entering" me into one of the guaranteed tourneys later in the week. My response to this offer was that I wasn't bothered really, I would encourage players to play (ref above: in my best interests) but Im not the type to scavenge around for free entry into anything. I am of sufficient means to pay my way into any of Betfairs tournaments and I am not of the character of somebody who looks for free lunches as you are intimating above with your reference to "carrot, dangle and donkey".

Furthermore, I can only say that I am disappointed that a conversation I had today with a representative of Betfair Poker seems to have been relayed back to me by a 3rd party on a public internet forum.

Finally, I fail to see the hypocrisy to which you allude above. If you wish to further question my motivations you can email me at [email]noel.hayes2(at)gmail.com[/email] and I will gladly take it from there. As for the Betfair Poker Representatives, I be contacting them myself for an explanation as to why a post such as yours above happens to appear on here.

Yours in distinct fury and serious rage,

Noel Hayes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

Danny,
    Yours in distinct fury and serious rage,

Noel Hayes.

LOL I think Im going to sign off all my future posts like this lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

noel scares me . . . :eek: :eek:

lol, and how u gonna sign off the posts in which you are angry
    wrote:
    im coming after you - watch out,

MrPT

Wow looks like i really touched a nerve,re any private conversations you may have had, that is entirely your business and I am not privy to to said conversations and have no desire to be.I am stunned by this response,the hypocrisy is clear,oh I seem to have misplaced my soap box,have you finished with it yet?

,the hypocrisy is clear,

detail it to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Gentlemen,

May I suggest that you continue this via PM or email? You are both above having a public war of words on an internet forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

Gentlemen,

May I suggest that you continue this via PM or email? You are both above having a public war of words on an internet forum.

ahh lloyd..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Gentlemen,

Who made you mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Gentlemen,

why?
    Popcorn anyone? i miss these fights - we should have a Rally/heads up for BRs/dispute sub forum too...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

[email]noel.hayes2[at]gmail.com[/email] and Noel Hayes.
    you should change it to this for risk of spamming.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Gentlemen,

May I suggest that you continue this.
    yeah I agree.

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

why?
    Popcorn anyone? i miss these fights - we should have a Rally/heads up for BRs/dispute sub forum too...

Ive heard heads up for houses is the new craze:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

yeah I agree.

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

Whatever. Drama FTW I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Or else solve it all Right here in your new CLUB EOIN

FIRST RULE OF MR PILLOW FIGHT

TELL EVERYONE ABOUT PILLOW FIGHT

pillow_fight_sfslim.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Captain Tom

pillow_fight_sfslim.jpg

lmao.wp.

pillow_fight_sfslim.jpg

lol wp Neill.

• Advertisement

lol wp Neill.

U think thats good what about this sir eoin ur a ladies man

DorisDay_PillowTalk.jpg

U think thats good what about this sir eoin ur a ladies man

DorisDay_PillowTalk.jpg

lmao you forgot the "eoins sooooo dreamy" thought bubble coming out of her head

lmao you forgot the "eoins sooooo dreamy" thought bubble coming out of her head

Beware i have plaenty more when i need em ....Lol

U comin down for the WAAAAATERFORD OPEN may 18th
    hope u can make the session bud

Beware i have plaenty more when i need em ....Lol

U comin down for the WAAAAATERFORD OPEN may 18th
    hope u can make the session bud

It depends on the United situation at that point of the season Neill.

Is Fred coming over? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Wow looks like i really touched a nerve,re any private conversations you may have had, that is entirely your business and I am not privy to to said conversations and have no desire to be.I am stunned by this response,the hypocrisy is clear,oh I seem to have misplaced my soap box,have you finished with it yet?

Danny,

That (soap)box you're standing on, get off & let Big City Banker get at his tampons, sounds like it's that time of the month.

Judging from his original rant at Betfair I'd say he's not really a happy chappy with them anyway.

Now I'm going into hiding before his response hits :eek: :eek:

Yours in (distinct fury and serious rage), couldn't give a flying fcuk

kakak1

It depends on the United situation at that point of the season Neill.

Is Fred coming over? :D

I am Waitin on a response from him ill be in contact with him within a week

United will be in the FA CUP Final that weekend so there aint premiership action bud .... Get Down for the atmosphere alone with the Game on in the Room .. Should be a super atmosphere in the room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

kakak1 wrote:
    Danny,

That (soap)box you're standing on, get off & let Big City Banker get at his tampons, sounds like it's that time of the month.

Judging from his original rant at Betfair I'd say he's not really a happy chappy with them anyway.

kakak1

Theres life in the old Lad yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Theres life in the old Lad yet!

Danny's not that old ;)

lol to all......:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

kakak1 wrote:
    Danny,

kakak1

I would like to declare that Dave Mcarthy a.k.a. Kakak1 is the greatest poster in the history of boards!!! Keep up the good work Dave, you make these things bearable............old man:D :D:D

Advertisement