Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on the SE tournament league.

Options
  • 18-04-2007 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Hi I was in the SE a few weeks ago and there was a notice about a tournament league where the top 40 play for a WSOP place or something... When does it end? (You get points for final tables etc)
    I've only played two tournys there in two months and got 4th in one so I've only got a couple of points probably. My question is does anyone know how many points approx you need to get into their final play off. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth my while going in next week to play one or two. I know I've probably too much ground to make up but the prize looks tempting, (and I've not played in weeks)

thx
    Willie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

You need about over 100 to be in the top 40 now. It is (AFAIK) 25 for a win and dropping down towards 5 for the FT. 5 points for every appearance aswell. One of the regulars might correct this if I am off a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

To make sure you qualify i would say you should aim for about 150-170 in points to guarantee your entry. There will be a lot of players putting the time in for the next month and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

mickste wrote:
    To make sure you qualify i would say you should aim for about 150-170 in points to guarantee your entry. There will be a lot of players putting the time in for the next month and a half.
    you decided to up the ante? lol, do the SE charge you rent yet for your sleeping bag?

Advertisement