Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Here

Options
  • 18-04-2007 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

im sure there is a thread for introductions, but ic ant seem to locate it ...so ill jsut say my words here and try keep them short...feel free to delete this thread after its done its purpose.........

can anyone give me any info on local groups/meet-ups fgoing on in dublin...ive found it hard to find any up until now really...and ive only really been actualy practicing my belief now for the alst two years..and msotly done solitarily..jsut really wanting tog et to know other thinkers like myself druid,pagan,wicca etc in dublin and jsut get to know ppl really...

thanks alot for any info
    oli.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Welcome to boards.ie :)

There's a couple of threads here on this board related to what you're looking for I'd say: here and here

Hope that helps. Enjoy the site!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 crowquill

thanks very much, i hope to make ltos of friends here...and not jsut on the inter-nerd :D

Advertisement