Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Hockey

Options
  • 17-04-2007 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Is anyone here going to be playing hockey over the Summer? Maybe you could let everyone here know about any Summer hockey going on and where and when it's on!

Also, anyone have any major success during the season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Muckross HC run summer hockey on Tuesday nights in Alexandra College from May to August. Mixed ability and mixed gender, all welcome.

Usually €3/5 each night, runs from 8-9(ish). I'll post if I hear any more!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

The HC in Bray did some weekly stuff during the summer last year I think. But as far as I know it was only really for members.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

Thanks for those! Interesting that Muckross Summer hockey is mixed gender, considering that they're a womens club!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

I thought Old Alex ran stuff in Alex over the summer too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Lisapeep wrote:
    Thanks for those! Interesting that Muckross Summer hockey is mixed gender, considering that they're a womens club!

Yeah! It's just a bit of fun in the sun + keeps the cobwebs out!

• Advertisement
Advertisement