Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new poker league at the Jackpot

Options
  • 17-04-2007 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

A new poker league has Just started at the Jackpot
    as always 60 hours to qualify, this will be a pot limit round of each tournament
    60 hours will get you 6000 starting chips (5 hours per week) with 100 chips per hour for each hour you do over 60, with the cash games getting stronger by the week i have no doubt we will top €30,000, everyone who qualifies will recieve a cash prize, the final will take place on the 27/6/07 (wednesday) I put it back a few weeks as the world series finishes around the 23rd, please dont forget if you want the hours come to the desk to register your name before you play, gl to all

Dukebox

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I think you have your dates mixed up Duke. The WSOP finishes in late July, not June. The ME starts on the 6th July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Dukebox

sorry totally out (early house is a killer)
    final held on the 25th JULY!!! (wednesday)
    cheers 5 star

Advertisement