Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tormek 1206

Options
  • 16-04-2007 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I dont know if this is in the right place if it's not please move it. Some months ago I bought this Tormek 1206 and used it to sharpen two kitchen knives in that time.I'm never going to make use of it with the tools I use all the tools I use are saws so it will be just going to waste .The reason I bought it was like a lot of other tools I have everyone else seemed to have one so?.If you feel tou need one this one is for sale at (150 euro) no offers. this includes dvd book.and guarentees I bought it from Axminster tools. I'm in the Carlow area. boysie39.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭carpainter

Boysie,
    I sent you a PM on this

Carpainter

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭hargo

is this sold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭boysie39

yes ,Ihave been asked to hold it for somebody. Thanks for inquiring boysie39

Advertisement