Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GJP Monthly game - online sat tonight! + others

Options
  • 16-04-2007 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder the $25+$2.50 rebuy satellite to the €300 monthly game is on at 9pm, Monday, Weds & Fri. 1 ticket Gt'd, only 5 players needed to run.

Also the $10+$1 feeder into Sundays Festival final is on at 8.30pm, 2 tickes to final Gt'd. These are every night Mon-Sat

At 8pm there is also a freeroll into the following days $10+$1 feeder at 8pm every night, not even any points required. 5 seats given away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Mike - how often are the Sunday Finals to the Festival? I was looking around last night and couldnt find one. Or actually what time is it? Maybe I missed it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Just found out that players can play either but not both of these. Maybe it would be better if players were allowed to play in both and if they qualifiy in both they are entered to play in this and next weeks grand final?

Edit to say scratch that because i got it wrong and i dont know what im talking about:)

I though i thought i thought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Mike - how often are the Sunday Finals to the Festival? I was looking around last night and couldnt find one. Or actually what time is it? Maybe I missed it?

Every Sunday at 8pm. Straddlefor6 won last night.

Click 'name' in the scheduled tourney list and it will sort alphabetically, all our sats start with GJP so are easy to find this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

Shortstack wrote:
    Every Sunday at 8pm. Straddlefor6 won last night.

Click 'name' in the scheduled tourney list and it will sort alphabetically, all our sats start with GJP so are easy to find this way.

damn it - i was looking for it last night and i couldnt find it (n)

Oh dear, someone we know managed to bubble the freeroll, 5 tickets and 243 runners - oops :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

Shortstack wrote:
    Oh dear, someone we know managed to bubble the freeroll, 5 tickets and 243 runners - oops :(

Don't even talk to me, Martin's run of bubbling tickets remains as strong as ever. I know it was only for the $10 but to get through 236 runners, and bubble:confused::confused:

He got the bubble for an Irish open ticket aswell, but if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭rx8

Yes sireee,another bloody suck-out. Just once it would be nice to be ahead on the river!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

rx8 wrote:
    Yes sireee,another bloody suck-out. Just once it would be nice to be ahead on the river!:mad:

You need to time it Martin so that you come up along the rails to snatch the lead in a hand on the river. Everyone knows that. You clearly are having trouble pacing yourself properly. Speak to the Chief. He is an expert on such matters.

Martin got as far as the bubble:eek:

wrote:
    Just a reminder the $25+$2.50 rebuy satellite to the €300 monthly game is on at 9pm, Monday, Weds & Fri. 1 ticket Gt'd, only 5 players needed to run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Need another two players to run this.... roll up roll up, great chance to get a ticket on the cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭StraddleFor6

One More, c'mon, quickly.

I'll see you boys in Drogheda town!

Mike. I noticed the info description of this satellite said it was for the April 15th 300 game. this might have put off a few prospective punters. Not sure if fridays description is the same but you might want to check that out. Not the info here but in the gjp client in the tournaments section

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'll see you boys in Drogheda town!

Mike. I noticed the info description of this satellite said it was for the April 15th 300 game. this might have put off a few prospective punters. Not sure if fridays description is the same but you might want to check that out. Not the info here but in the gjp client in the tournaments section

Well done young Aidan!! I practically insist that you write a full blog report after the tournament is over - spilling every juicy little bean on the quality of play of your foes.

Will do Lloyd. T'will be a noisey report!. Noise being the buzz word atm!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Will do Lloyd. T'will be a noisey report!. Noise being the buzz word atm!

You told me you suck out again heads up, something about AK suit against A8 os, what a fish....

I think there were two suckouts heads up if I remember correctly, TBF the whole tourney was a tourney full of suckouts.

Ollieboy wrote:
    You told me you suck out again heads up, something about AK suit against A8 os, what a fish....

Yeah but somehow i felt confidant when i seen your AK. I just cant believe straddlefor6 didnt win as he's the luckiest player alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Yeah but somehow i felt confidant when i seen your AK. I just cant believe straddlefor6 didnt win as he's the luckiest player alive.

2nd I'm the most lucky player according to some people on this forum...lol

Well done. Were you the guy that knocked me out K9 v KQ, ahem, or the other lunatic that I "gave" all my chips to? That guy was luckier than me, tilted me big time.

• Advertisement

Well done. Were you the guy that knocked me out K9 v KQ, ahem, or the other lunatic that I "gave" all my chips to? That guy was luckier than me, tilted me big time.

Yeah i knocked you out but you were low on chips at that stage i think.

When is the next €300 game, anyone?

straddlefor6 were you not DunNaGall?

shoutman wrote:
    straddlefor6 were you not DunNaGall?

No. I'm bad, but jeez, give me some credit.

I'm confused then, he's on boards anyway I think cause at the start he thought I was rounders.... And for the record I didnt think he was bad... not as bad as wownh anywy. :)

Next €300 game is May 13th

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

shoutman wrote:
    I'm confused then, he's on boards anyway I think cause at the start he thought I was rounders.... And for the record I didnt think he was bad... not as bad as wownh anywy. :)

Straddlefor6 is right...DunNaGall is just a big donkey :p

Advertisement