Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Day RV Rental in Germany

Options
  • 16-04-2007 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭

Planning on heading to the WSB's in Germany in early September. Have checked a few web sites but none will rent a RV for less then a week. Does anyone know any sites that will do a rental for less then a week?
    The circuit is about 130kms South of Berlin, so don't really want to hire too far away if I can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

There appear to be a lot of private motorhome rentals on German ebay.

I would presume that as they are being rented by private individuals, they would not be so rigid in their rules.

If your German is not up to much, I will take a look at some for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

There appear to be a lot of private motorhome rentals on German ebay.

I would presume that as they are being rented by private individuals, they would not be so rigid in their rules.

If your German is not up to much, I will take a look at some for you.

Thanks Terrontress, I'm just looking for rough prices at the moment. I tried motor home rental in ebay.de and got very little. I also tried google to translate it to German and got nothing. What should I use to search?

My German is none existent but I'll try and muddle through with online translations for the moment and if we decide to go with the rental I'll get back looking for proper translations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Terrontress

http://cgi.ebay.de/WOHNMOBILVERMIETUNG-WOHNMOBIL-VERMIETUNG_W0QQitemZ270108346388QQihZ017QQcategoryZ44794QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This chap is about 100km west of Berlin and is charging between 65 and 85 per day. He does mention a minimum rental period of two weeks but you may be able to bargain with him as he is not a rental agency so should not have too many "rules".

Advertisement