Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poker rankings

Options
  • 16-04-2007 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

internet poker rankings .this site has all the stats for most sites very usfull to know your villians

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Probably posted before, but we won't know until you post the link Eamonn :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭5pin5

internet player of the year .thats all i type in dont know how to type in the link

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

I like using Pocket 5's for this, you get a better picture of the players standard etc and its also a forum, so in general more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭poorbarman

I use both.Can be very useful to see what your opponents are generally like.Eg, last night a guy immediately to my left kept raising me if i limped or standard raised.He had loads of chips but his general form was brutal according to OFP and he proceeded to double me up twice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

halibut2's stats are funny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

poorbarman wrote:
    I use both.Can be very useful to see what your opponents are generally like.Eg, last night a guy immediately to my left kept raising me if i limped or standard raised.He had loads of chips but his general form was brutal according to OFP and he proceeded to double me up twice!
    sound like he played well....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Ollieboy wrote:
    I like using Pocket 5's for this, you get a better picture of the players standard etc and its also a forum, so in general more info.

Post the link for this please Ollie I'm too lazy to search :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Post the link for this please Ollie I'm too lazy to search :p

http://www.pocketfives.com/

now thats lazy....enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭poorbarman

sound like he played well....

indeed he did:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement