Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic punk band in Galway

Options
  • 15-04-2007 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

I started a post like this on Musicians wanted but the response I got from there seemed more about jamming in general and this would be where the traditional music goes

I'm moving to Galway in the summer for University and am hoping to get a celtic punk band going in a Dropkick Murphys /Flogging Molly vein.
    I can play either guitar or bass and know a bit of accordion but it's a work in progress so hopefully someone else could play that instead. my influences are:
    Dropkicks,Flogging Molly,The tossers, the dubliners, the pogues, etc etc.

If anyone in Galway is interested in jamming to see what happens please send an email to <snip> or just pm me, whichever.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

*BUMP*

AH come on,anyone?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Maybe try posting on the sin boards? As far as I know they're the galway university forums, and you can join without being registered.

It's prolly best to plan when you're up there. Best of luck though! :)

sorry what's the sin boards? :o

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Student information network: http://www.sin.nuigalway.ie/

They have boards/forums... prolly a better place to look for people to play with ;)

WHy thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement