Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good will medal stolen - what does this mean?

Options
  • 15-04-2007 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

A good friend received a healing medal from her sister about 5 years ago when she was sick. She kept it until she was better and when a friend of ours was struggling to have a family she gave it to her. This friend has a new healthy baby and we met about 4 weeks ago as they wanted to pass the medal to me.... Have had a stressful few years with a broken engagement, work issues and am hopeful of meeting someone and eventually (if he is the right person) starting a family but have been having NO luck.....

We had the handing over 'ceremony' about 4 weeks ago and as soon as I put the medal in my hand i felt it was weird as if it didnt fit..... I tried holding it a few times to focus positive thoughts but each time it didnt feel right. When I met my friend again I told her and she admitted it had felt weird handing it over to me... She advised to keep it in my wallet as opposed to leaving it at home which I did...

I wouldnt normally be into icons but as it was given by my friend as a good will jesture I took it. I have been making a wish on it each day either for myself or other people. It was stolen along with my wallet this weekend... Its was not lost but was definitely stolen and the strange thing is that I was particularily careful with my bag that evening as I had this weird feeling......

What does this mean? Does it mean I wont get what my heart desires or is it just a case of bad luck.

How do I tell her that her medal is gone?????

Help please.

Advertisement