Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get routed MDF?

Options
  • 14-04-2007 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭

I'm making up some book shelves at the moment, nothing fancy painted MDF, for my home office.

For the backing panel I have used pine cladding from B&Q with a single beaded profile, however as I was half expecting some of this has shrunk a week after being installed and painted.

B&Q had thin MDF routed to look similar but the sheets were too small for what I wanted.

Each section of shelving is 985mm wide and 1432mm tall and I want the bead to run vertically.

Can anybody suggest where I can get something suitable?

Cheers D-M.

invest4deepvalue.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

For what it's worth I have found this on www.woodworkers.ie TG and Beaded MDF 3050 x 1220 x 9mm beads at 100mm centres. No price yet though, any other offers?

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement