Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap/interesting van

Options
  • 14-04-2007 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

HOME USED CARS NEW CARS DEALERS SELL HIRE INSURANCE

Used Cars Commercials Trucks Motorcycles Tractors Motorhomes
    Used Cars Suzuki DR (1983)

Make: Suzuki Model: DR Engine: 3.8 Diesel Bodytype: Unknown Transmission: Manual Price: €3,500 Year: 1983 Colour: Metallic Blue Mileage: 70,000 miles / 112,654 kilometres Owners: 3 Location: Private Sale (Cork)
    Tel: 087 9324256
    Email this seller Summary: I HAVE UP GRADED THE WORDING OF THIS AD IN ORDER TO ANSWER QUESTIONS I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING.THE VAN IS THE 613 MODEL,PREVIOUSLY USED AS RACE VAN.I RECENTLY REFITTED THE COMPLETE INTERIOR AND GIVE IT ALL THE HOME COMFORTS,FRIDGE,MICROWAVE NEW FURNISHINGS ETC.THE REAR OF THE VAN CAN STILL BE USED FOR MOTO X BIKE OR CAN BE USED FOR STORAGE.THE VAN RUNS PERFECTLY WITH THE LEGENARY MERC RELIABILITY.240V HOOK UP AND NEW GENERATOR,TWO WATER TANKS,TWIN FUEL TANKS,POWERWASHER TANK,THE VAN WILL CRUISE AT 60MPH ALL DAY Comments: Stock: This Suzuki DR was last updated Monday, 9 April 2007 Go back to last Search
    See other Suzuki DRs 1983
    Search again for a used car
    Please mention to the dealer that you found this car on Carzone.ie. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure accuracy of the above information, some inaccuracies may occur. It is important that you do not rely on this information but check with the dealer about any items which may affect your decision to buy this car. Carzone.ie accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or misleading information.
    print | bookmark email this page contact us about us copyright terms of use site by webzone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭macshadow

sorry i made a mess of that.
    on www.carzone.ie under motorcycles,suzuki DR.it's a converted van.
    looks like the inside of a small sailing boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

You mean THIS one?

tn630962_20070312060309_2.jpg

yep that's the one,hard to tell the condition from pics but someone looking
    for a cheap first camper could do worse?
    there looks to be a fine big awning on it too and plenty of room for a scooter
    or two.

damn you make those link thingys look so easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

The link thingies are easy ...once you have some practice

to link something first copy and paste the web adress (for web pages copy the whole htp://www...shebang straight from your browser ...with images you right-click on them and then under properties you can highlight and copy the http-address thingy as well.

to link a website use: {url}addressxyz{/url} for an image {img}addressxyz{/img} but use [] instead of {}

to post a link with a little short description, do the following
    {url=addressxyz}little text{/url} ...once again use [] instead of {} ... and your link will apear in blue and underlined and say little text in this example.

As for the van in question ...I see a litle hitch there.
    It's UK reg and would need to be imported and re-regged here.
    Now ..these old Merc beasties can sometimes fall short of the 6ft internal height thingy, (especially without a high roof) which would make it impossible to register as a motorcaravan. Also they don't normally like campers that are used as motorbike or horse transporters as well (or was that just an insurance issue ? ...can't remember).

To register it as commercial is a bit iffy as well ...what with all the non commercial usage of space and you really don't want to register a 3.8 diesel as a private vehicle, do you? :D

So, whoever may be interested in this particular van, best make sure to hack this one out with the relevant authorities before buying.

wow! thanks for the link advice peasant.
    lol i didn't even notice the english reg,some bargain hunter i'd make.
    clearing it would probably be a bit of a minefield alright.

• Advertisement
Advertisement