Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Positive Thoughts Needed

Options
  • 13-04-2007 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

I know all to well the power that positive thoughts can have and usually I make do on my own but right now I could use a few extra.

Its probably not all that seriously but my wife, who is 27 weeks pregnant, has been admitted to the coombe. I'll admit I am a worrier when it comes to my wife and kids but at the moment I'm finding it hard to muster the energy to stay positive.

If anyone would even take 2 seconds to send some positive energy or thoughts this way it would be greatly appreciate. All may be fine by tomorrow but I know that tonight, without them both at home with me, I may very well go out of my mind.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Thanks for that and everyone that pm'd.

Looks like I'll be having another restless day and a sleepless night because they are keeping her in for another day.

This isn't the weekend I had planned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Sorry to hear that 6th but she is in the right place and you can get some quality time in with your other little one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭cinnamon

Take care Mark and I'm sending some good energy to you and your family

Appreciated. Just back from a visit and she's in grand form so I think its just me worrying more than anything. Still, its hard to see new babies everywhere when I'm worried about my own.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

You, and you're wife and child to be, will of course have every positive thought I can muster.

Personally I've always believed both in the power of positive thought for healing, and that if you strongly visualise a desired outcome enough, it will come true. Perhaps you can use having to see newborn babies to help you visualise your desired outcome, to visualise it strongly enough that every part of you knows it will come true and nothing else is possible.

I never really mention that because it's something I can't really explain, it's just something I instinctively know to be true.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2 willskr

As a newcomer to these boards Mark, I wish you well, and am directing healing thoughts to you, your wife, and unborn child.

Niall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

stevenmu wrote:

Personally I've always believed both in the power of positive thought for healing, and that if you strongly visualise a desired outcome enough, it will come true. Perhaps you can use having to see newborn babies to help you visualise your desired outcome, to visualise it strongly enough that every part of you knows it will come true and nothing else is possible.

Good luck
    couldn't have said it any better.

Sending you and your family positive thoughts and wishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Wishing you and your family everything that's postive and good.Will visualise a perfect result to this

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

I've just seen this thread 6th. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

I am sending bundles and bundles of loving and healing energy her and your and your baby's way! :)
    *hugs*

Cheers guys, just got Mrs.6th home after an exhausting weekend. The hospital say if it happens again they will be keeping her in fulltime until the baby is born ... which is 12 weeks away.

Here's too a quiet and uneventful 12 weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Hey Mark, listen chicken, they will be ok. Its natural to worry. Both myself and Catherine are sending healing your way, i have asked the angels to keep them safe. Do you have any idea why she went in, pm me if you wanna talk ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Hey Mark,just read further down and realised they are home, great news , will send healing anyway for a safe and wonderful delivery in 12 weeks.

I know this isn't the Parenting Forum but just to clear up she has Placenta Previa (spelling?) where the placent is coving part of the opening of the womb. There was a slight bleed and the coombe wanted to keep her in.

All is good so long as she takes it very easy and doesn't get another bleed. I don't think either of us could handle her being in hospital for 12 weeks.

Am more relaxed now that they are home so thanks again to everyone for their thoughts.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

that is wonderful to hear! Sending lots of hugs and relaxed vibes yours and Mrs.6ths and baby6ths way! :)

Advertisement