Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peep Show Series 4

Options
  • 13-04-2007 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭

One of the finest comedies of the last few years returns for the a fourth series tonight ,Mark is engaged to Sophie, Jeremy bless him is still his useless self and Superhans is probably still addicted to crack. Its a fine series well worth watching on c4 at 10.30:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

\o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

i am a happy bunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

uh oh I don't think my brother recorded it and neither did I. Is it repeated?

(now kicking myself)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

fooking ingenius
    ''jermomy''=i cant go,im busy
    ''mark'' i hardly call sitting down, smoking a tiny bag of marajhana and watching a pirated copy of anchorman busy

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Well, to put it bluntly, big hairy bollocks... was out tonight! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

repeated 12.05am Thursday. Phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

It was said last night after the episode that you could get it on 4OD. Dunno if it is still free though, you'd want to check that before downloading the client.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,035 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I've had my cousins in America send me a copy. Haven't watched it yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've had my cousins in America send me a copy. Haven't watched it yet though
    Hmmm... odd as it doesn't air in the States! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,035 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Did I say America? I meant urrr... ummm... London.

• Advertisement

....man
    the wiki quote page on peep show-was reading last night, one of the funniest nights of my life!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Was ok, not great. Season 3 wasn't a patch on 1 or 2 and it looks like this one is going to follow suit. Still amusing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

A good episode last night Marks uncomfort dealing with the lapdancer was priceless. The only negative was I just could not believe Big Suze who last series came across as so innocent and pure would go and sleep with Johnson, especially after she was so rightfully disgusted that he offered Jez money to sleep with her. Hopefully we will see more Superhans soon and according to reports the American lass from series 2 whose name I have totally forgotton returns soon.

BIG suze is hilarious
    the boss is not so much, but the situations involving him were

Advertisement