Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reciever recommendation

Options
  • 12-04-2007 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi i am just wondering does anybody out there know what wud be the best satellite reciever to go for that i could buy in dublin with at least 2 ci slots just a pretty solid model i have heard that technomate are quite good anyway any recommendations would be apreciated
    Thankyou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Technomate are pretty nice and reliable stbs,

Some of my other recommendations would be

1. Phoenix Apollo CI
    2. Topfield TF Series
    3. Humax

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭karl200607

Thankyou fror the reply and one other thing can any of these be bought in dublin at a good price thanks again

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Karl -I have the Technomate 1500 CI super but it has only one slot so this is probably no good to you. It is patchable using an RS232 cable.

Can that technomate be bought anywhere in dublin i wouldnt mind just one ci slot afterall thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Try there distributor in ireland

http://www.supersatsystems.ie

• Advertisement

Thankyou for the reply

Hi again does anyone think i should go ahead and order the 1500c1 and a t rex cam or will it soon be replaced by a newer model.
    Thankyou again

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mayto

check this german site http://www.digital-sat-online.de/index.php?cPath=49&osCsid=78cd8e7a79d4617a4923b0bc2af9c662
    for satellite reciever and cam's etc. kaon 570 ci is very good reciever. they also have he@d and kaon recivers pvr ready for about 140 euro. used the site loads of times and are highly recommended. payment by bank transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭kkontour

I have a KAON 570 CI.
    Very happy with it.
    Use it on a motorised system. Its firmware upgradable via rs232
    got it from www.hm-sat.de

K

Advertisement