Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NME Live 'Doherty Gig' Blog

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ariiella

wooooooooo! at 9.13! playing what a waster! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

NME's Breaking News is saying that Carl Barat joined him on stage and they performed some songs together.

Click on the link... it's a blow by blow account of the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

definitely a fond farewell as i can't see pete lasting much longer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Cremo wrote:
    definitely a fond farewell as i can't see pete lasting much longer.

we can only hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

0ubliette wrote:
    we can only hope.

Fingers crossed!

People who wish ill or death on others, celebrity or other, (regardless of it being a joke or trying to look cool) are in my opinion the lowest form of c unt imaginable. How could pete dohertys demise affect you in a such a positive way. Does he piss in your garden on a nightly basis? That you be happy and ok as a person to want someone to die is childish and quite disappointing. Grow the **** up.

So is he off the drug if he is messing with Karl?

Ariiella, check your pm's...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

lordgoat wrote:
    People who wish ill or death on others, celebrity or other, (regardless of it being a joke or trying to look cool) are in my opinion the lowest form of c unt imaginable. How could pete dohertys demise affect you in a such a positive way. Does he piss in your garden on a nightly basis? That you be happy and ok as a person to want someone to die is childish and quite disappointing. Grow the **** up.

Looks like we hit a sore spot! :rolleyes: It wasn't intended seriously by myself or I'm sure by the OP (but they can speak for themselves). I wouldn't seriously wish 'death' on anyone no matter what a waste of life they may be. But well done on your over reaction. Quite impressive outburst ;) ... I'm sorry, I'm not trying to rile you up any more! My bad.

catch--22 wrote:
    Looks like we hit a sore spot! :rolleyes: It wasn't intended seriously by myself or I'm sure by the OP (but they can speak for themselves). I wouldn't seriously wish 'death' on anyone no matter what a waste of life they may be. But well done on your over reaction. Quite impressive outburst ;) ... I'm sorry, I'm not trying to rile you up any more! My bad.

u seem well proud of yourself

Lol.Ariiella is such a noob.

Lol.Ariiella is such a noob.

wow such intelligence....

ariiella wrote:
    wow such intelligence....

How could my intelligence be assesed from one sentence?Intellignce is even difficult to gauge even using sophisticated intelligence tests.

Anyway.What does this ean for the Libertines?Will they get back together?

catch--22 wrote:

My point is why would you bother posting something wishing harm on someone else? How can that ever have a point. My reaction to this is the same as it would be if one of my friends said it. Thankfully they're all older than 12 and able to form adult opinions on people.

Also from the above post what gives you the right to judge that someone is a waste of life? I would hazard a guess that pete doherty has done more with his life than you ever will.

So well done on your little post, maybe write back and see if i'll reply again but it better show some form of intelligent thought.

Shoo you petty little man.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

So a reformation fo the Libertines? How brilliant would that be! I could see them live!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

ariella and cheerio banned for linking to illegal downloads.

To everyone else, please keep it civil.

Advertisement