Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A further sign of developers getting desperate

Options
  • 12-04-2007 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I saw this half-page ad in the Times property supplement today. The half-naked chicks obviously caught my eye; further reading reveals that is actually an ad for a development in Darndale.

http://www.belmayne.com/index.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

latenia wrote:
    I saw this half-page ad in the Times property supplement today. The half-naked chicks obviously caught my eye; further reading reveals that is actually an ad for a development in Darndale.

http://www.belmayne.com/index.html

Just a bit Jordanish , no sign of desparation. Wait to see how many sell then you will see Desperate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

False advertising what?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

a top calss website to be fair..

but "georgous living" made me laugh :)

a top calss website to be fair..

but "georgous living" made me laugh :)

They all look bored as F**k , even if the house came with the women I wouldnt buy it...

Free women with the house ....now that would be desperate....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

darndale!? darn rough more like!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

They are good at wasting people's time by NOT advertising prices, hardly inspiring despite the fancy website and boasts of a living heaven in suburbia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Are these the apartments near the Darndale Hilton?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

I had a look at Belmayne a couple of months ago and their show houses were pretty impressive. The prices were very reasonable too, compared to other similar developments. I thought the half naked model thing was pretty pathetic though!

Igy wrote:
    Are these the apartments near the Darndale Hilton?

NOOOO thats the "Airport" Hilton :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I worked in estates in darndale before where there were piles of rubbish higher than your head, and grafitti giving good advice like "enter at own risk". It's probably the worst area in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

this isnt darndale, its around the corner though high risk of walk in crime but a nice estate once you're protected (im around the other corner)

Advertisement