Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon to UCD today (avoid the traffic)

Options
  • 12-04-2007 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Im going from shannon in clare to ucd at around3 this evening by car and i was wondering does anyone know what the traffic will be like in both limerick at 3pm and dublin about 5.30pm?

Im thinking limerick should be fine so i'll go straight inthe normal road from shannon and the to moylish and past king johns castle and onto dublin road at finnegans. Alternative would be to go by sixmilebridge to montpellier (but i doubt that'd be necessary at half 3 today) or would it??

Now in dublin i could either go the normal way into red cow and then down the m50 to the vodafone turn off at sandyford and into stillorgan but at half 5 that might be cat with traffic. My alternative is to turn off before city west into sagart and go behind city west thru kiltipper to firhouse and then down the m50 to sandyford.

Can anyone with the knowledge of traffic in both places give me some hints?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Citywest to Kiltipper will be busy enough at that time, but you will be moving, but it wont be as bad as Citywest to Red Cow onto M50. Disaster at 530 pm...

Advertisement