Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compensation for Ray in Fair City

Options
  • 12-04-2007 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I'm no expert on compensation, but I thought that both Ray and the other guy, whose test results got mixed up, would be screaming for compensation?

No? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭hot fuss

That's exactly what I thought too!! No mention of it though.. Especially the other guy who surely would have gotten cancer treatment earlier if he'd been given the right diagnosis initially..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

That's what I immediately thought of too! Maybe he will try to get compo later cos remember he got out a big loan of 4000Euro to have a party cos he thought he'd be dead in a few months!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

DanishGuy wrote:
    I'm no expert on compensation, but I thought that both Ray and the other guy, whose test results got mixed up, would be screaming for compensation?

No? :confused:

I can't think of anything that would be further from my mind in either case....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

jhegarty wrote:
    I can't think of anything that would be further from my mind in either case....

Think harder ... straight off I know there would be less chance of me thinking about the Cheeky Girls.

It is very unusual, especially concidering Irelands compo-culture.

Advertisement