Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeVore is full of bull!!

Options
  • 12-04-2007 1:52am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Um, I really aught to post here more often. I have a few toons and my main is a lvl 70 Tauren Dr00d named BSE on Laughing Skull. If anyone is on that server drop me a mail.

DeV.

ps: Dr00ds need AOE blastwave with root effect. Obv.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

lol

I love the try and do anything but poker mentality!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

From one addiction to another :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

DeVore wrote:
    Um, I really aught to post here more often. I have a few toons and my main is a lvl 70 Tauren Dr00d named BSE on Laughing Skull. If anyone is on that server drop me a mail.

DeV.

ps: Dr00ds need AOE blastwave with root effect. Obv.

laughing skull EU?
    what guild are you in?
    (please dont say fellowship of the gank or PRC, ill just /cry)

if so i look forward to ganking you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think you've ganked me a couple of times in battlegrounds, not sure though. The name BSE rings a bell. If you have, you're a bastard! If you havn't, please don't kill me. :( Actually come to think of it, I don't think it was you. Ah well, I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Canc can we put him on the Guilds K.O.S. list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Screenshots.

krazy_8s wrote:
    Canc can we put him on the Guilds K.O.S. list.

LOL im pretty sure if he's horde and on LS EU its the other way around... We have an aweful tendency of getting grieved outside kara...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Thats why you corpse camp with 6 buddies, it shows you have both

no life outside of Wow

and

What little life you have inside consists of you standing around waiting for an hour for somebody who has logged and gone to watch tv.

Found ya!

Bse, No Taste Like Gnome(?) LS EU.

A ton of us are in "The Brothers GrIM" alliance, me (earindur) will be sure to /moo you if i see you in outlands :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cool, would be fun to hook up with some Boardsies.
    Thats me, No Taste Like Gnome. I'd delete my char before joining prc :)

I'm offline for a few days but I'll be back on soon.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

DeVore wrote:
    Thats me, No Taste Like Gnome.

Despite my main being a gnome that guild name made me smile... Is that wrong?! :confused:

Despite my main being a gnome that guild name made me smile... Is that wrong?! :confused:

they're a great guild tbh, heard it was close to fold recently but you guys pulled it back again.

not full of BS like PRC/fellowship of the gank. always reluctant to gank NTLG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭carpenoctem

cance wrote:
    not full of BS like PRC/fellowship of the gank. always reluctant to gank NTLG.

I'm always reluctant to gank anyone in a cleverly named guild... hehe.

The guild is too quiet lately. Ultimately at end game mega-guilds form and break and form again usually of the decent people and the c0ck-knockers separating themselves out from each other.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Khadgar how I miss thee. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭DamoVOTF

Yo Devore, wonder if you are in my battlegroup.

Oh priests need an AOE shadowbolt with deathcoil built in, cause we are obviously healers at heart!

Advertisement