Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

giving it Socks

Options
  • 11-04-2007 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Does anyone know where you can get cheapo socks for a team, im lookin to get 14 pairs, just plain solid colour will do.

Ive found sites on the internet where I can get them for around 3euro a pair from america but i was hoping I could get them somewhere in Ireland for a similar price.

Sorry about the thread title, you wouldnt have read it if it just said socks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I didn't read your post anyway... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

Yeah there's an O'Neill's wholesale/retail type shop on the Long Mile Road. Coming out from town it's the first set of shops on the left, turn in, go down the lane by the timber/wooden window frame manufacturing type place and it's at the back there. Loads of parking. It's like they sell seconds there.You can pick up good quality stuff at reasonable prices.

Advertisement