Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Irish Mustang club?

• 11-04-2007 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭ mustang68

there are soooo many mustangs that I've seen in dublin does anyone think that there would be a point in setting up a Irish Mustang club? something along the lines of the GB one: www.mocgb.co.uk

I'll have a think about it, just somewhere to trade ideas, parts, go for a drive, help people who are thinking of buying, etc. what are peoples thoughts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,738 ✭✭✭✭ corktina

i dont think theres enough cars there to make a viable Club.
    At the Viaduct last autmn, there was a move to set up an All-Ford Club and there was virtually no interest....thats why when setting up www.everyfordireland.com , we decided to include ALL fords to give the maximum number of possible members....feel free to use the EFI Forum if you want to have a try, we'll help however we can....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭ junkyard

A friend of mine bought a 66 V8 one the other day and is looking for a few bits and pieces, I'll mention it to him. His the 2 dr model not the fastback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ 67Cougar

Does that include Mercury Cougars, 90% same parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ 350GT

Hi lads

there are lots of ponies around now sure we could meet up anyway
    anytime any where.

Alan 65 FB 350GT IMG_0430.JPG

350GT.JPGClone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lukie

Hello
    do you know if there is a Mustang club in Ireland?
    Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ davidglanza

Now that there's alot of mustangs in ireland is there any irish mustang forum..
    Not face book as Im not on that..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭ hi5

Is there any real need for clubs anymore apart from the social interaction?
    With the internet I can get any information or parts I need at the click of a mouse.

Advertisement