Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Irish Mustang club?

Options
  • 11-04-2007 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

there are soooo many mustangs that I've seen in dublin does anyone think that there would be a point in setting up a Irish Mustang club? something along the lines of the GB one: www.mocgb.co.uk

I'll have a think about it, just somewhere to trade ideas, parts, go for a drive, help people who are thinking of buying, etc. what are peoples thoughts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

i dont think theres enough cars there to make a viable Club.
    At the Viaduct last autmn, there was a move to set up an All-Ford Club and there was virtually no interest....thats why when setting up www.everyfordireland.com , we decided to include ALL fords to give the maximum number of possible members....feel free to use the EFI Forum if you want to have a try, we'll help however we can....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

A friend of mine bought a 66 V8 one the other day and is looking for a few bits and pieces, I'll mention it to him. His the 2 dr model not the fastback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 67Cougar

Does that include Mercury Cougars, 90% same parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭350GT

Hi lads

there are lots of ponies around now sure we could meet up anyway
    anytime any where.

Alan 65 FB 350GT IMG_0430.JPG

350GT.JPGClone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lukie

Hello
    do you know if there is a Mustang club in Ireland?
    Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

Now that there's alot of mustangs in ireland is there any irish mustang forum..
    Not face book as Im not on that..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

Is there any real need for clubs anymore apart from the social interaction?
    With the internet I can get any information or parts I need at the click of a mouse.

Advertisement