Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50,000 guaranteed event in tipp

Options
  • 10-04-2007 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭

any one have any thoughts on dis its a fundraiser for tipp footballers 50,000 guaranteed 20 places paid 200 double chance i tink it is been ran by celtic poker tour next month,should be a lot of dead money at i would tink been a fundraiser and all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

And what percentage of the prizepool are celtic poker tour pocketing themselves?

Also the education situation looks like he needs to be sorted out in Tipperary so maybe the fundraiser should be for that...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

this as to be the event of the day, does he get a ban also for not declaring his self interest.....

By the way, why do tipp footballers need a fun raiser, they only play 1 championship game a year, this must be a late April Fools

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

no self interest just wondering does anyone know any more about it??there is a 20 reg so i assume they take that any way,its pretty top heavy as far as i know first place gets a vw golf,as for tipp footballers who can disagree with that comment they r a bit of a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

... ugh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

begone celtic poker sneaky swine!!

why don't ye guys just change your name to the betfair tour or something and start afresh with no bad feelins etc. ??

that'll be €2000 consultancy fees ty

btw i'll go and suffer the donkeyfest for a shot at the golf alright!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

ya never was a fan a celtic poker d vw golf is prob a 01 model with 1 carefull lady owner:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

tipp86 wrote:
    no self interest just wondering does anyone know any more about it??there is a 20 reg so i assume they take that any way,its pretty top heavy as far as i know first place gets a vw golf,as for tipp footballers who can disagree with that comment they r a bit of a joke

Thats some assumption

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Dunno if I'm locking this because of suspected shillage or for the horrendous and cruel treatment of the english language.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement