Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How instaled navigation system on Airis T920a?

Options
  • 10-04-2007 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello! Sorry for my english, but I'm from Poland. :D
    I have a GPS Airis T920A. I entered the BIOS (Reset + ON), and Other tool --> Format Flash. :(
    GPS did not it start, but I copied WINCEIMG.BIN on SD Card, and entered in BIOS-->WINCE Upgrade --> WINCE by SD/MMC.
    Windows CE is installed, but near it starting it writes:
    Instalation files not found on SD/MMC card!

Please help me! :(

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Hello,
    • You put your card into your reader or computer (if it has a reader)
    • Insert the route66 software cd
    • It will run automatically giving you a few simple options like what country maps you want to use
    • When you have chosen these settings it will automatically format the card during the installation and put the correct files on the card
    If you need more help let me know and I will take out my cd and go through the screens.

Edit - Were you trying to just install route 66, or where you trying to upgrade / flash something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ioioioio

I don't have Route 66... :(
    Where download route?

But i have a destinator and maps iberia, it will be?

MarkR, could you send on server (for example megaupload) Your Route 66 Navigator 7 from Your CD?

Most of the T920's that can be purchased come with this software cd. I don't think there would be a point to posting the file as it is locked to my gps device, there are activation codes required.

The software you need for your device isn't free i'm afraid! Have you considered purchasing the software?

I it have not route, but have Destinator + maps from Airis T900. How install destinator ?
    Why it on startup writes: "Instalation files not found on SD/MMC card!"
    How do to avoid this?

:(

• Advertisement

Sorry, all of the T920's that I know use Route66 software. I don't know anything about the software you are trying to put on yours. Where do you live? Maybe we can test someone else's card in your T920.

I live in Poland. :(((
    I don't have Route66, so I will not make this Airis.
    But, I heard it that it been possible install TOM-TOM on Airis T920.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hapko

ioioioio wrote: »
    Hello! Sorry for my english, but I'm from Poland. :D
    I have a GPS Airis T920A. I entered the BIOS (Reset + ON), and Other tool --> Format Flash. :(
    GPS did not it start, but I copied WINCEIMG.BIN on SD Card, and entered in BIOS-->WINCE Upgrade --> WINCE by SD/MMC.
    Windows CE is installed, but near it starting it writes:

Please help me! :(

hy! if you don't solve the problem wiht airis t920a send me email and i send you another with all software you need. hapko0@yahoo.com

Advertisement