Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesdays @ the Jackpot

Options
  • 10-04-2007 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

ahoy hoy
    Has anyone played the 100 DC at the Jackpot of a Tuesday night? Just wondering what the turnout is like, the standard of play etc etc
    many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Turn-out has been very bad last few weeks, seeing it cancelled on more than one occasion, best ring ahead to see what numbers will be like tonight before headin in perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

it's a great tourney.... blinds/stacks etc.... if it could get the numbers. I'm heading myself so there will be some dead money anyway....

Hoping the numbers will be better this week as on previous weeks it clashed with the IO qualifiers in the SE.

Mac

report: well there was 14 runners in the end :( still a great tourney. pity it can't get some more. Is there any real reason for it? Anyway in the end 3 prizes 800 400 200. Joe O' Neill had a massive chip lead and offered a deal when we were heads up and he was a 2/1 chip leader. I couldn't refuse :)

Some very good play during the night with 2 guys at my table who were top class. I don't know their names but I think they are boardsies?

Anyway lets try and get this tourney up in numbers because it deserves it with 30 min clock and loads of chips.....loads of play...

Mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

Well sone paul, one place better than Julian Thew too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Does Friday's F/0 get at least 30 runners?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

RasTa wrote:
    Does Friday's F/0 get at least 30 runners?

hasnt been below 20 yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

I didnt know the jackpot had tournaments. What time do they start on a Tues??

• Registered Users Posts: 36,240 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

SandyVN wrote:
    20:00 sharp. Early bird chips are deducted if you are late.

It is a great tournament this. I should make more of an effort to play it every week.

Sounds good i think i could get a few going. How many chips??

4000 + 4000 if your there ontime with a 30 mins clock. 3500 + 4000 if your there within the first hour.
    100+10 entry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Sticky has all the info for the jackpot Sandy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055056768

SandyVN wrote:

SANDY!!! where the hell have you been!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭joe o neill

in love.. poker has taken a back seat...

in love.. poker has taken a back seat...

joe making an honest woman of her?!?! :D

poker's new power couple!!!

LOL... I dunno i usually stumble into the jackpot sometime between 4am & 6am so i dont really be looking for tournaments (more like looking for the door). Ah Joe wouldnt have me, he's to honest for me :D .

Thanks for the details.

Advertisement