Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Game, any interest??

Options
  • 10-04-2007 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭

Ditpoker, aodea, Lucky Lloyd, AKQJ10, GL2ME, PokerEngineer, Mellor, Sosh, Fiddler i'm lookin at you guys, home game in mine tonite and the Man U + Chelsea games will be available on 42 inch* Big Screens.

DITTag, BobaFett and TJ are confirmed to be making an appearance!!

*Dramatization: Screen may only be in the 22" inch range

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I take it this is tues night?
    I could be up for a game, see how work goes,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i'm sadly retired until May after taking aodea for €640 playing heads up only to lose it all back to him... (all in preflop QQ plays KJ, cruelest K on the river ever... anto sucks!)

exams from now until end of april then i'm back with a new strategy... i will own the dublin poker scene!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Solksjaer

Hello mr ITT, I hope people bother to tell you if they are playing or not unlike someone I can mention....ahem..ahem...not a word not a dicky bird...give yerself a chinese sunburn on my behalf...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Few questions:

1. Where do you live and what stakes do you play?

2. How tight are you?

3. Would you put your stack in preflop with KJo

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

ianmc38 wrote:
    Few questions:

1. Where do you live and what stakes do you play?

2. How tight are you?

3. Would you put your stack in preflop with KJo

in my defence kjos is a monster me and roland de wolfe agree on that

• Advertisement

i just wanna know if its a good action game or if its full of nits. if there's action, ill go and nit it up for sure.

ianmc38 wrote:
    i just wanna know if its a good action game or if its full of nits. if there's action, ill go and nit it up for sure.

every player named in first post has to be described as a nit but will be small enough game unless me and ditpoker get out of hand has been known to happen nearlly owing him a grand was not nice

aodea wrote:
    every player named in first post has to be described as a nit

Sick. I knew Lloyd and Jeff were nits alright. Was hopinjg the other smight be a bit looser.

ianmc38 wrote:
    Sick. I knew Lloyd and Jeff were nits alright. Was hopinjg the other smight be a bit looser.

thats before i decided i am the new roland de wolfe (this was a decision made in the last 24 hours). New plan is i can open raise/push if.

1. its folded around to be in UTG+1
    2. my cards add up to 8 or better.
    3. i sense weakness from players at ANY table, nevermind the table I am currently seated at.

i'll play if aodea plays. but busy til 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

ditpoker wrote:
    i'm sadly retired until May .....exams from now until end of april then i'm back with a new strategy... i will own the dublin poker scene!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

bloody students, no dedication to the game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

think il play the game in the jackpot. why dont you's play that since your going in to get paid anyway?

well its all depending on jeff since he has decided the new de wolfe approach i will be following him around to take advantage of the plus 8 rule i aint slept in 2 days and druids is not tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

stakes? If it's €400 or greater I'll come and teach you all a lesson.

pok3rplaya wrote:
    stakes? If it's €400 or greater I'll come and teach you all a lesson.

"Ditpoker, aodea, Lucky Lloyd, AKQJ10, GL2ME, PokerEngineer, Mellor, Sosh, Fiddler" would struggle to get €400 between us...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

ditpoker wrote:
    "Ditpoker, aodea, Lucky Lloyd, AKQJ10, GL2ME, PokerEngineer, Mellor, Sosh, Fiddler" would struggle to get €400 between us...

Well I'm not playing HU against the whole bunch of you at once so I guess I'm out then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

anyone who doesnt already know the stakes is officially uninvited!!:D :D:D

So who's in??

Also this home game is proudly presented by Aces Full Poker!!

ITT-Pat wrote:
    Also this home game is proudly presented by Aces Full Poker!!

i'll give it a miss so. :p

who's playing at mo!? what are blind levels? starting stack? are there dealers? skill level? who has final decision?

come on pat, there's a charter for a reason!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

ditpoker wrote:

Without me there, all you longtime losing players would have no chance of rubbing 400 shillings together. And I won't be in attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Without me there, all you longtime losing players would have no chance of rubbing 400 shillings together. And I won't be in attendance.
    I hate to break it to you lloyd, but with the new UNlucky pre-fix,
    you just dont seem as tough an opponent :)

Not necessarily Lloyd! Most of us got our IO wages today!!:p :p
    ditpoker wrote:
    i'll give it a miss so.
    who's playing at mo!?.

Think we're all gonna have to give this a miss tonight. Everyone seems to be knackered from the weekend and jus stayin in or jus cant play cos of short notice

Advertisement