Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lucid dream?

Options
  • 09-04-2007 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

i have posted this on the dreaming board but woud like some insight from spiritual people

I have had several very realistic dreams of sex, where i feel someone behind me holding me, etc etc.... and i wake up and go back to sleep and the sex is still happening. Obviously it's quite a nice 'dream' but sometimes it freaks me out, because I think it could be a 'spirit' or something. so I make myself wake up and it it keeps happening i will try and keep awake until it stops.

I really dont mind having these dreams but if there is anything paranormal happening i would be a bit concerned.

i am a very spiritual person and practise reiki, so am aware of the other dimensions. But, sorrry if this is a stupid or inappropriate question but can spirits do this kind of thing to people?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I think spirit *can* cause you to physically feel things, but it would be very unusual. (It would be when it is most likely to happen, when youre relaxed and your concious mind is not controlling things.) But it would seem to me to be caused more by the intensity of your dream and feelings. I get similar dreams myself but never gave it a spiritual meaning. Id just say youre very lucky to be able to dream so intensely.

I saw this mentioned once before on another forum, I guy said he had spirit having sex with him every night. He mentioned incubus and succubus, but I dont know anything about these. I didnt like his attitude and assumed he was using the theme as an excuse to talk dirty :rolleyes:

Advertisement