Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U19 World Cup - Ireland v Scotland

Options
  • 09-04-2007 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

30mins left, 6-9 Scotland.

Nasty wind, Ireland look good, enjoyable match

It's on BBC2 (NI)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

amazing game, 6 points in it.

Great def by Scotland !!

13-12 !!!! Ireland win

Brilliant game

Unreal, after 10mins of battering, last play of the game results in a try.

Conversion for the win.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

Lucky win. Lots of mistakes by Ireland. Some brave defending by the Scots. Still, a win's a win. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

setanta now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

uberwolf wrote:
    setanta now
    I don't have Setanta on Sky. :( Gutted...

Got to see France -v- South-Africa on Eurosport 2 though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

zabbo wrote:
    13-12 !!!! Ireland win

Brilliant game

Ah Balls..watchng the replay now and its 12-6 62 mins gone and I accidently read this thread!!

ruined it for myself:mad:

Great finish! was still great knowing the score .....did not believe that score was coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Redundo

Made a point to watch the game, brilliant stuff.

The Scots were a good solid outfit, well organised in defence but lacking some cutting power up front.

Ireland could have made life so much easier on themselves but coughed up far too many mistakes; they lost several try scoring opportunities because of knock-ons and poor passing. But they always looked the more likely to score once they got into the Scottish 22.

The final play of the match was worthy of a 6 Nations final weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭marius

I've seen both of the Ireland matches and something that has really impressed me about both of them is the amount of ball we are turning over at ruck time - in the first half we could not kick our way out of a paper bag, the scots were pretty much camped inside our 22 but we survived by continually turning them over at ruck time. Very impressive.....I think our outside centre (O'Malley???) was in the middle of a lot of it.....looks a decent player....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭Junior

I really thought that they should have beaten Australia as well, they really do ruck well, and turn over ball is massive. I do think they are a good team but don't have the finishing instinct that the other teams seem to have.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭maxi-twist

I don't have Setanta on Sky. :( Gutted...

Got to see France -v- South-Africa on Eurosport 2 though! :)

Its on BBC2 NI channel 145 usually.Well the ireland matches are.

Advertisement