Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE 1 Manuals

Options
  • 09-04-2007 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I am looking for some of the FE 1 Manual if anyone has them for sale? I plan i sitting four in October 2007 and another four in March 2008. I really a, dreading having to start to study for them. Are they really as bad as everyone makes out. I have an apprenticeship sorted out, so at least thats one hurdle gotten over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 yournamehere

what manuals are you looking for and what kind of price are you suggesting? have nutshells also.
    pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

also have nutshells and manuals for nearly all subjects, pm me if you're intertested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

Hi, I am looking for some of the FE 1 Manual if anyone has them for sale? I plan i sitting four in October 2007 and another four in March 2008. I really a, dreading having to start to study for them. Are they really as bad as everyone makes out. I have an apprenticeship sorted out, so at least thats one hurdle gotten over

Yeah, have most of the manuals too (2005/2006)...if you are interested, let me know and we'll organise something. As for the exams, I've passed 7 and waiting to hear about the last one and i can safely say that sitting those poxy exams was the hardest thing i've ever had to do.Absolute nightmare. Dont wanna put you off sitting them but just be really sure it's what you want to do! :p

Advertisement