Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IO €200 Rebuy Today ?

Options
  • 09-04-2007 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Now that I've gotten over the manner of my ME exit (one terrible play by me)- I'm thinking of playing this rebuy game today. I'm guessing its gonna be a bit of a push-fest for the rebuy period.

Anyone else going to play this ?

Can't find info on stack/clock anywhere. Anyone have any details ?

GL to nicnic and the other local lads in the ME. Great stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

No

LOL...jaysus Lloyd it can't be that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

http://www.irishpokeropen.com/tournament/side-events-2007.php

might play this for the laugh... pass the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Kendriver

Clock is 20 mins - 4k stack with re buys for 90 mins. BTW anyone know if the FT is live on TV or Web ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Kendriver wrote:
    anyone know if the FT is live on TV or Web ?

no. just highlights tonite. shur the live updates over on antesup are as good anyway.
    its like listening to the f.a cup final or cheltenham on the radio because your stuck in work and have no option but it turns out that you enjoy it even more than if you were gormlessly watching it on tv!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭RockRory

What are the expected numbers for this today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

I think it got 269 "all-in every hand" addicts. My A4s flopped trip fours. I'm surprised my 34s exit hand didn't flop a straight flush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

kincsem wrote:
    I think it got 269 "all-in every hand" addicts. My A4s flopped trip fours. I'm surprised my 34s exit hand didn't flop a straight flush.

Unreal. Guys pulling out €200's like there's no tomorrow, all-in blind e.t.c e.t.c. I push my last rebuy with AKs and get 5 callers..lol Q9 takes a 20k+ pot with 2pair. Prize pool ended up at €100k with 200+ runners.

Lloyd was right :D

PiperT wrote:
    Unreal. Guys pulling out €200's like there's no tomorrow, all-in blind e.t.c e.t.c. I push my last rebuy with AKs and get 5 callers..lol Q9 takes a 20k+ pot with 2pair. Prize pool ended up at €100k with 200+ runners.

Lloyd was right :D

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

Glad my wife made me stay home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Probably the worst structured tournament I've ever played :D

Like an online turbo structure, but played live with 10 - 15 hands per hour.

Managed to donk my way thru getting lucky and finish 5th :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

spons?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

5starpool wrote:
    spons?

6200e officially, was in for 420e, 10% to a friend I traded with, tip the dealers

so 5k profit, a nice touch :)

The-Rigger wrote:
    6200e officially, was in for 420e, 10% to a friend I traded with, tip the dealers

so 5k profit, a nice touch :)

Well Done Paul. Nice One.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Good stuff.

Advertisement