Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todays Irish open Pics now up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

the picture quality is shocking...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

wait to you see my pics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Waterford ace

give the man a break, i thought it was a job well done at the IO. 500+ pictures and live updates for 3 days on bsptour.net. Keep up the good work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 flop'em

Job well done imo:D

The whole weekend was excellent from start to finish , well done to every one involved.Gonna be hard to go one better next year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

cooker3 wrote:
    wait to you see my pics!
    of everyone's money!

• Advertisement

give the man a break, i thought it was a job well done at the IO. 500+ pictures and live updates for 3 days on bsptour.net. Keep up the good work
    i dont think so at all to be honest he just looked at the waterford players. BSP doenst care about dublin ones.
    edit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

i dont think so at all to be honest he just looked at the waterford players. BSP doenst care about dublin ones.
    edit :D

Joe is out for me blood here

I did do the whole lot on my own

Ill be doin the WSOP ALSO

And a few ept Events if we get irish runners

We also have the wsop europe next year i think

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The WSOP is a totally different ballgame. Its the Everest of blogging and I've honestly seen some bloggers go off the rails doing it. Its sensory deprevation as you are in a room with no natural light for 17 hours, 11 days on end and when you knock off to sleep, its dark outside.
    It was funny having people help antesup.com at the IO and come back after a few hours saying "Jesus I never thought this was such hard work" lol...

Many thanks to those who did help us (you know who you are). Even an hour or two's help makes a difference.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

To be honest ill prob be following two players locals ...
    I have to say what Antesup.com do for the poker industry should not go unoticed .. I found out first hand how hard this was .. and what a good job they do ... Its great to get help from them over the 3 days as i was on my own and they had 3 working fast and hard ....

Antes up stands alone at the top of the List in Blogging in this Country , For dedication alone they are a superb crew who have brought Blogging in ireland to another level

I just really want to experience the WSOP this Year .. And get the Buzz of it all

Neill K

im just annoyed i couldnt find the lovely picture i took of your female friend...

• Advertisement
Advertisement