Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Open Blow-up (must See)

Options
  • 08-04-2007 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

This hand happened last night so might be on tonight,

UTG raises up to standard amount, folded around to Button who reraises to 100k, on to SB, who looks down at Pocket Kings, :D

he thinks for an age before clock is called .......AND HE FOLDS,:eek: :eek: :eek:

UTG the initial raiser also folds,:mad: :mad: :mad:

Button shows his cards face up, POCKET JACKS;) ;);)

SB stands up and punches his chip stack, chips fly everywhere, on the ground, at people u name it...:eek: :eek: :eek:

He gets a 20 minute penalty, comes back, pushes with A 10, gets called by pocket kings ha ha how ironic and thats the end of him:mad: :mad:

you can see his blow up here at the following link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-OgL9T5oSQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

would have been a great fold if the guy had aces but because he didnt it was a bad laydown , looked like that mcgoona fella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Anyone identify this guy? He deserves abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Nah he's a fúcking legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

He's the Ed Pellegrini of the Irish Open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

It is indeed Trevor. Played with him in Galway Poker Open when we did a three way deal [I took the lions share of the money but he cracked my aces after with 45] A delight to play with - But he seems to have got a little more feisty. Strange fold unless he had info on the player as it looked like a middle pair re-raise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Yeah Trev's a sound bloke. A fitz regular although spends more time playing poker than roulette these days. A blowup slightly out of character but i wouldnt have folded KK there in a million years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

from a comments under the video on PP blog

nicky Says:

April 7th, 2007 at 11:00 pm
    He folded Kings preflop to a “friend” who nodded and winked to him saying “I’ve got bigger pair than you, wink wink…..” Then once trevor folded he showed Jacks. Ooops!!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I caught that video for antesup.com. He had doubled up on a nerve wracking hand only about 10 hands before and was visibly shaken after that so I think it was just a bit of a meltdown from stress to be honest.

DeV.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Trevor is a nice lad, but that was some spectacular crap and shouldn't happen at a poker table tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Marq wrote:
    He's the Ed Pellegrini of the Irish Open.

lol, at least Ed didn't flip out, ed is a legend, my poker idol.

jobless wrote:
    from a comments under the video on PP blog

nicky Says:

April 7th, 2007 at 11:00 pm
    He folded Kings preflop to a “friend” who nodded and winked to him saying “I’ve got bigger pair than you, wink wink…..” Then once trevor folded he showed Jacks. Ooops!!!

I dunno how true this, its not the best system if his friend doesn't know what he is holding :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What a laydown :s

Advertisement