Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Updated 1x19 footage [SPOILERS]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think everybody is going to be surprised at the end of this clip

You're right :D. Nice find :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Re: The second clip.

When I first saw... HIMSELF in episode 18 I started squealing and clapping my hands. That clip just caused a similar response! Hee! I can't wait to see how this is going to go!

God I am a nerd :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC730u7A5ik&NR=1

another one

The Bstrds just when I had goten over my Heroes withdrawl they start rampin it up again.

still two whole feckin weeks to go as well

may the execs at NBC die roarin of gallopinknobrot for doing this to us, just hurry up zand show the damm episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Talisman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8U-bSkbjgU&NR=1
    This one starts weird (I thought it was fake) but it seems to be genuine, I think everybody is going to be surprised at the end of this clip :D
    Not if you have been keeping up to date with the graphic novel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

E's got a very British accent for someone born in Texas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Bring it on!! I cant wait anymore I might go crazy. I would advise anyone who hasnt to read the last 5 graphic novel installments as it will give you some good background coming in to the latest episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...****, forgot to keep up with those. To nbc.com!

Edit: Fuuuuuuuuuuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

How do those novels work? Like does chapter 1 relate to chapter 1 on the show, cause I saw there are twenty something chapters there, are these going beyond the time line in the show or do they run parallel telling other little stories? If you get me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Up to the first hiatus the numbers correspond, then the next 5 (i think) were released during the hiatus, then they're one for one again. Basically they're little parallel ons while the shoe runs, but they've done a seperate arc in each hiatus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

All i can say to second video is omfg!

This should be a good episode :D

• Advertisement

I dont think this one has been posted before. Needless to say it contains spoilers. Plenty of food for thought one or two WTF moments:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2022223744

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

MikeHoncho wrote:
    I dont think this one has been posted before. Needless to say it contains spoilers. Plenty of food for thought one or two WTF moments:

thats a cool trailer! :D whats the song? its bugging the hell out of me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

MikeHoncho wrote:

Excellent!!! some very good footage in there :) just thinking about it though, it seems that
    The parts where Peter is fighting the guards and the line mohinder delivers about him being dead all appear to be in the future??? also, is that Niki/Jessica that Peter's kissing about 2/3 the way through the video? notice the scar anyone? :D

Can't wait!!!

Excellent!!! some very good footage in there :) just thinking about it though, it seems that
    The parts where Peter is fighting the guards and the line mohinder delivers about him being dead all appear to be in the future??? also, is that Niki/Jessica that Peter's kissing about 2/3 the way through the video? notice the scar anyone? :D

Can't wait!!!
    Yeah it looks liek the scar isnt from Sylar like we all expected. Could it be from Hiros sword? I cant freakin wait for this now. Just a few more days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

i hate you all!.. 2 more days!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,032 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tvnutz wrote:
    whats the song? its bugging the hell out of me...
    Sounds like Nickelback to me.... euurrgghh! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Just watched the episode last night, stayed up for it, reaping the rewards in work now tho :(

**** it, was well worth it.

End scene OWNZ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

brav wrote:
    How do those novels work? Like does chapter 1 relate to chapter 1 on the show, cause I saw there are twenty something chapters there, are these going beyond the time line in the show or do they run parallel telling other little stories? If you get me...

Check out this Wikipedia link. It tells you when to read some of them relative to the episodes. There are some very mild spoilers of sorts in the graphic novels, but they're really part of the overall story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

basquille wrote:
    Sounds like Nickelback to me.... euurrgghh! :o

that's who it is! terrible stuff,but was bugging me that I couldn't remember who it was! :p

Advertisement