Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1k Event in the Burlington

Options
  • 06-04-2007 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

Anyone got full details of this???

The Irish Open site says it starts at 6pm on Sunday and thehendonmob.com says it starts at 3pm.

Anyone know the starting stack, blind structure, max number of entrants etc???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

What I wanna know IS if there are any sattelites (1table) beforehand?

Saw the official schedule thingy today in the burlo, 6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

6pm acc to the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭PokerEvents-Ste

The Brochure says:

Sunday 6pm
    €1000+€100
    Dinner 10.25pm
    Starting Stack 7000
    Blinds 35 Minutes
    €5000 Added

Reg will close at least 1 hour before the tournament.
    Its open already
    The Max will be about 500
    Expected to be another sell out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 POK3RPRODIGY

is there ant sats for this today??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 POK3RPRODIGY

is there any sats for this today??

I'M GONNA HEAD IN THERE EARLY TOMORROW, MID-DAY. I'M SURE IF THERE ARE THE NUMBERS WE WOULD'NT HAVE A PROBLEM SETTING UP 1 TABLE SATTS. ANYONE ELSE UP FOR THAT??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,117 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

amount??

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

€122 x 9 = €1098

I'd prob be up for it. Am thinking of entering the €200 rebuy.

Got a bet on today for the Roonster to score first and United to win 2-0. Only a tenner, but if it happens I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Also dependent on cash games if I play tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Got a bet on today for the Roonster to score first and United to win 2-0. Only a tenner, but if it happens I'll definitely be there tomorrow. Also dependent on cash games if I play tonight.

lol Rooney to deliver the goods when it matters?

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ah well, I guess it was 22-1 for a reason!

Not a United supporter either so I was happy enough with the result.

So anyone up for this??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

I'm playing it, seen as I couldnt get a ticket for the ME

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

125 sat for one ticket?

Sounds good. Would getting a dealer be poss? He (pc = he/she) could have the left over €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

I will play in a sat for sure and will be around all day, pm sent insafehands

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

What time would this sat be on at tommorrow?

Got it, mate.

If anyone else is up for it, please pm me your name and no.

EDIT: I'll hesitate a guess and say mid-day. Tournament stars at 6pm and from my exp online a STT takes 40-60mins or so? Allow 2 hours for live? Could be completely wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

I didn't make it down there today, but a buddy of mine who was playing the omaha event told me the 1k game was cancelled due to lack of interest!

Anyone else hear this?

Hmm, just called Paddy Power to ask when registration is; told me around 5pm. Girl said should prob be there for 4 though?

Judging from that, it's still on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Lazare wrote:
    I didn't make it down there today, but a buddy of mine who was playing the omaha event told me the 1k game was cancelled due to lack of interest!

Anyone else hear this?

I doubt it. There were 130 registered yesterday evening when I was registering and they were expecting it to sell out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

ianmc38 wrote:
    I doubt it. There were 130 registered yesterday evening when I was registering and they were expecting it to sell out.

Ian was just down @ the Burlo and there are 230 confirmed as of yet, reg has just opened up again, they have not put a cap on it yet but i'd say they'll take about 400 runners.....
    The starting stack is 7k with 35 min's blinds, if anyone is thinking of playin this event i'd say get down there early to reg ......

36 players left and we will resume tomorrow at 3pm….. I just survived the bubble and am dangerously short stacked - 30k in chips and average chips is 70k, so not looking good for tomorrow……
    I have been playing a short stack since 10pm this evening and completely card dead, my only hope is that I get a double up and try get back into the game, one positive thing is that I’m in the cut off when we resume…. ahhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

how many paid? have you a structure?

how many paid? have you a structure?

i think it got 450 runners [36 left] and the blind levels are 35 min's long which has turned into a bit of a crap shoot for a lot...... the blinds are @ a whopping 3-6k with a running ante...... im totally Fcuked.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

oh and there's me playing a $5+0.50 MTT on FT.
    Im tired too :p

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Good luck Wes, hope you get your early double up. You deserve a bug result. Any big names or other notable locals left in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Best of luck Wes,

One double up and you're right back in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

gl wes, nick those blinds 3 times and you're back in it!

• Advertisement

nice-one lads, there are a few local lads left but not sure if thery are boardsters [joe o neil still there].......... ohhhhhh yeah good luck to Nicky and the Fox today, by the sounds of it yesterday they put on a good show...

Advertisement