Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AntesUp Live Update are in full swing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Is there a problem?? Was enjoying the great coverage but pages wont load for me now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

same.

site probably in meltdown due to unexpectedly heavy traffic.

Ah well i'll go for a couple of pints and check back later. Just had a text from my local inviting me for a cheeky illegal pint.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

Ah well i'll go for a couple of pints and check back later. Just had a text from my local inviting me for a cheeky illegal pint.:D

What time's the next bus to Mayo? Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

baby jebus is crying lol..after saying that I'll be a 'resident' in the burlington later..woop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 carjim

Is there a problem?? Was enjoying the great coverage but pages wont load for me now:(
    I'm back in now.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

carjim wrote:
    I'm back in now.:D

So are we ;)

And we now have added audio coverage with some interviews with the cream of the players in the event.

Have a listen and let us know what you think over on the thread.

Originally Posted by Coillte_Bhoy
    Ah well i'll go for a couple of pints and check back later. Just had a text from my local inviting me for a cheeky illegal pint.

That was grand. Four pints and a few cans takeaway to while the night away but i feel guilty as hell.:rolleyes: Could be worse.....could be playing poker on Good Friday...the heathens.

Great service ye are providing lads. well done.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Thanks, the site took a little siesta but has been back now for a few hours. Its feeling much better for its little rest and is flying along now with about 100 people tuned in at any one time (not bad considering most of our readers are here playing!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Further interviews have been added here and include Gholimoli, Roland deWolfe and Dan Harrington, which was obv an honour.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Not to mention Bob Battersby.... a legend of Irish poker!! :)

DeV

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

According to NickyOD's blog, Gholi's out.

Advertisement