Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer garden time!

Options
  • 05-04-2007 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

The sun is shining, the flowers are in bloom, summers on the way and it can only mean one thing - time to get tanked up outdoors, without knacker drinking. Alas Ireland has very few quality beer gardens and they're usually they're totally overcrowded. So are there any secret hidden treasures out there in publand that you're willing to share with the brotherhood?

Comments

The roof of the Full Shilling in Finglas has a great beer garden. On Summer weekends, the DJ sets up out side, and because of the height advantage you get great use of the sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its a smashing day, im heading to the beer garden in the station house in raheny shortly. is anyone else heading out, im thinking tonic later for their bbq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

The roof of the Full Shilling in Finglas has a great beer garden. On Summer weekends, the DJ sets up out side, and because of the height advantage you get great use of the sun.

Agreed ! Tis my local ! Though I thought they were closing that ! Also the Grave diggers (AKA Kavannaghs) no beergarden as such but it's on a square with no road through, so you get your pint and go sit on the grass outside, great stuff !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Was invited to a BBQ at a gym! Just think of all the food that'll be up for grabs! The actual members surely won't be eating much....

Dicey's garden (formerly Dicey Riley's) on Harcourt St is the best in Dublin city centre. It's about 3 or 4 doors down from Slapper Face Jacks.

I've heard there's a decent one on the roof of Fitzsimon's in Temple Bar, but never been so i dunno what it's like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

I spent a nice few hours yesterday sitting outside the King head, shop street Galway, just watching the world (& ladies) go pass, you really cant beat it.

Advertisement