Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Open 1k Event

Options
  • 05-04-2007 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the details for this event. Structure, Times, Runners?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Lex

Sunday 6pm kick off.
    7k stack with 35min levels.
    €5k added.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

anyone not playin the main event playin this?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,123 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

im thinking about it, have to sort out my funds first

i made a bit this week (1500) plus would be getting staked for 33%. might take a shot at it as will probably regret it if i dont. what ya's think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

AKQJ10 wrote:
    anyone not playin the main event playin this?

Mark im goin to give the Super Sat a go later and if i dont get a ticket i'll play the 1k event.....
    I must have spent 1500 on sat's already.... dam dam dam i should have paid the main event two months ago.....:rolleyes:

hows about you Mark?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

AKQJ10 wrote:
    i made a bit this week (1500) plus would be getting staked for 33%. might take a shot at it as will probably regret it if i dont. what ya's think?
    You made up the entry fee over the week. Playing is perfectly reasonable. Best of luck with it.

look at above post wes. what u think. how many runners. 200+

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boba_fett3099

AKQJ10 wrote:
    Yeah definately over 200 runners i would imagine! Only thing is if you plan on playing this will you be allowed deal today and friday? Cos Joe Al and Tag were told they can't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

AKQJ10 wrote:

sorry Mark just thinkin of myself again, im a selfish oul bast@rd when under pressure....lol
    yeah deffo you should play as you said its out of your winnings and i can see it as a great investment, your well capable of going deep....

yeah there should be around 250 -300, good pay day if you go deep..... anyhow on way over to the crapshoot now so best of luck on Sunday....

yeah just rang sarah and she ruined it by saying i cant do both. ah well hopefully have another good run by drogheda

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

AKQJ10 wrote:
    yeah just rang sarah and she ruined it by saying i cant do both. ah well hopefully have another good run by drogheda

poor you, i guess you'll just have to keep your money! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

Do any of you know if there would be 1-table sattelites running before this side event, say 200euro with two seats...?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

AKQJ10 wrote:
    pay for Veags now!

Advertisement