Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belted Galloway Cattle

Options
  • 05-04-2007 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Anyone out there know of any Belted Galloway Cattle for sale or even a society in Eire ? Any info in relation to these cattle will be greatfully received.:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭pjbrady1

I'm not sure if there is a society. If there is it is very small.

The most active person in Ireland in the galloway sector is a farmer/butcher in Tipperary John Condon. He runs www.omegabeefdirect.ie/com (not sure which)
    He deals mainly in regular unbelted black galloway.

In general there is alot more stock available in Scotland, however it is expensive to get them tested and brought over. Plenty information from the Scottish galloway society who I contacted before.

Are you interested in getting into Galloways, if so give me a text on
    087-2499155. I'v done a good bit of checking up on them and was interested in getting into them. Don't ring as a leetle busy at work at moment apart from being able to post this message ;).

P.J.

Advertisement