Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel army builder

Options
  • 05-04-2007 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

does anyone know if there is an excel army builder for 40k? tyranid specifically

or any other one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Wouldnt mind one of these, Im currently using notepad to write up my armies :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Hmmm, this could be an interesting project to do, Im not too found of using a propriotory system to make it though, a basic web based version would be the best route, with an output page in printer friendly format.

I supopse the question is what is the way it has to be shown, what info has to be present and what exactly is the desired result? Is it just a neat little thing to show your army, or a massive system to allow you to pick race, units, armoury and add up said points?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

A quick look on Google yielded http://www.ab40k.org/. Might be worth looking at as a starting point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

i was hoping to find something similar to the attached file which is an army builder for warmachine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Here is a rough one I found

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Daknight

thanks for that,its much handier than writing out the points on a page,least i wont lose it:D

Advertisement