Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single room to rent in Ranelagh - 380 per month

Options
  • 04-04-2007 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

There's a room available for rent in my house in Ranelagh. It's a small-medium sized room with a single bed and the rent is 380 per month. That's pretty good for Ranelagh. The house is shared between 3 of us (all guys in mid twenties - 2 professionals and one mature student)

The house is a bit old but does have microwave/TV/fridge freezer/broadband/washer dryer

The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a decent sized garden (a bit overgrown) which we use for barbeques/bonfires.

The room is available immediately and we will be looking for a month's rent up front and one month's deposit.

If anyone is interested PM me for more details or to arrange a viewing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

**BUMP**

This room is available again from 12th May. PM me if you're interested and we can arrange a viewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

PM sent

Advertisement