Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes Irish Open Betting

Options
  • 04-04-2007 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

see these guys have opened a book and its really full of Euro and World stars.
    They obviously dont expect an Irish winner - only Andy Black, Conor Tate, Don Fagan, Donnacha, Alan Betson, Ciaran Burke, PPP special and Flipper are shorter than 300/1 (oh yeah and Rynners). Obviously Flipper has Feck all chance so come on lads show them who's boss.

We could of course start a wholesale gamble on someone - Pillowtalk perhaps???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

those prices are way better than paddy power.

eg, Lloyd's 300/1 instead of 225/1. and all the favs are 100/1+ instead of 80/1

• Registered Users Posts: 39,125 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

yeah, Ladbrookes appears alot better.
    They obviously dont expect an Irish winner - only Andy Black, Conor Tate, Don Fagan, Donnacha, Alan Betson, Ciaran Burke, PPP special and Flipper are shorter than 300/1
    thats probably a good thing for the punter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 TheSpaniard

Absolutely - someone on here said before that Andy Black wasn't playing can anyone confirm? He'd be my first choice, after that it'd be Ciaran Burke who is 250/1 with Paddys and Pat O'Callaghan who must be 300/1 plus with Ladbrokes. I also like Noah Boeaken if he plays and maybe William Thorsen also.
    This tournament is shaping up to be a fantastic competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,213 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

those prices are way better than paddy power.

eg, Lloyd's 300/1 instead of 225/1. and all the favs are 100/1+ instead of 80/1

I'd back me at 300 / 1 much quicker than I would at 225 / 1. And when I say "quicker", I am using the word in it's most relevant sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

axiomatic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    And when I say "quicker", I am using the word in it's most relevant sense.
    as opposed to...
    axiomatic?
    superb use of vocabulary

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

poker tournament odds are still ****e tho, no one runs a decent book

booooo

Advertisement