Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snag recommendation

Options
  • 03-04-2007 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and the other half just bought our first house and we need to get it snagged.
    So does anyone here recommend someone to snag the house for us it's in north dublin if this helps.
    Any advice would be great thanks

Ocj:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

I bought a house at Christmas and used home snag. They were keenly priced and thier survey was very well laid out.

Thier address is www.newhomesnag.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

Thanks Leanne for the reply.
    These are one of the companies I found through Google so i'l be giving them a call

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭aaronquigley

ocj wrote:
    Hi all,
    Myself and the other half just bought our first house and we need to get it snagged.
    Ocj:)

Hey,
    We just used http://www.Homesnag.ie Fintan came out and spent about 1 hour in our new 2 bed apartment in town. I've owned a few places now and I think I saw about 20% of the things he noticed. The place is basically grand but the 80% of things he noticed I would have seen over the next 2 years and just kicked myself for missing. The builders are getting cracking on the stuff now and the best part is homesnag.ie come back to check the list off. My Uncle suggested a mate for less but unless they come back to sign off (and the builder knows this) I don't see the point.

He walked me around the place and showed me everything which was good. Just one of the few the things he noted (if fixed) have paid his €250 fee straight away.

Aaron.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

Hey,
    We just used http://www.Homesnag.ie Fintan came out and spent about 1 hour in our new 2 bed apartment in town. I've owned a few places now and I think I saw about 20% of the things he noticed. The place is basically grand but the 80% of things he noticed I would have seen over the next 2 years and just kicked myself for missing. The builders are getting cracking on the stuff now and the best part is homesnag.ie come back to check the list off. My Uncle suggested a mate for less but unless they come back to sign off (and the builder knows this) I don't see the point.

He walked me around the place and showed me everything which was good. Just one of the few the things he noted (if fixed) have paid his €250 fee straight away.

Aaron.

guys dont go near to www.Homesnag.ie guy call out at my 3 bed home and finished in less then 45 minut and he even didnt open any tap to check wather is there or not, i dont any kind of experience in snaging but i found water leak, and guy how came for snaging was Mark not finton or tom looks like they are some sort of middle man. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Homesnag are excellent!!!! I haven't heard a bad word 'til now...there is no Mark mentioned on their website :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

wasim21k wrote:
    guys dont go near to www.Homesnag.ie guy call out at my 3 bed home and finished in less then 45 minut and he even didnt open any tap to check wather is there or not, i dont any kind of experience in snaging but i found water leak, and guy how came for snaging was Mark not finton or tom looks like they are some sort of middle man. :mad:

Hi Wasim21k

I sent you an email early this morning asking you to give me a call in relation to this (when you are not busy).

We haven't even sent you your snag list yet and if there are any difference between what you noticed and what is on the list I will be very surprised. But like I said, I need to talk to you first so we can clarify everything.

My mobile number is 087-6960537

Kind Regards

Fintan
    HomeSnag.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 78,261 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Take it private guys.

Advertisement