Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C Garnish Island Flora

Options
  • 03-04-2007 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Went to Garnish Island with herself on Sunday, and went snap happy, I've lots more photos at home, but here's three I plonked onto Flickr :

443995044_6a612d5773_d.jpg

443995030_e5275fdcc7_d.jpg

443995036_f9d0437dd3_d.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

such a beautiful island. Went over there late last year and although it pissed rain, it was still a great place. 2nd one is my favorite, the colour in it is fantastic. Must get back over there one of these long lazy weekends.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Lovely shots, love the colours in the last 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irishdad66

went over with the family today lovely weather.
    boat trip was really good saw lots of seals and a sea eagle we will be back again without a doubt.Great value OPW run 10 euro for whole family!!!! -- everyone very friendly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Good to hear you had a good day

You do realise that this is a thread which is over 9 years old?

Advertisement