Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GJP Festival - New Venue

Options
  • 02-04-2007 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

The GJP Festival of Poker II which runs from 24-27th May will now take place in the new Drogheda Poker Club. More details will be posted when I get back from Scotland on Wednesday. Max players will be 200. No change to structures etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Heard about this alright, Joe O'Neill, a pool table and a proper cardroom will make this even better than the last festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

Shortstack wrote:
    The GJP Festival of Poker II which runs from 24-27th May will now take place in the new Drogheda Poker Club. More details will be posted when I get back from Scotland on Wednesday. Max players will be 200. No change to structures etc.
    Shame. Ty An Garda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

yeah Joe was telling me about it yeaterday, sounds like a cracking place..... should be good fun....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

best of luck with this mike count me in looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Im not at all surprised to hear of a venue change, a return to the city north hotel would be like a scary non-poker playing flashback for me!
    However i feel a hotel is always a better option from a players point of view due to accomadation,facilities on site etc.
    Mike, did u feel moving the tournie to a club was the safer option rather than running the risk of "interference" if moved to another hotel?
    Looking forward to it anyway,May is gonna be a cracking month for poker festivals get your sleep in now.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Is the monthly game remaining in the Boyne Valley Mike?

Advertisement